Apply Today for the HillVets Fellowship Program
When completing the form below — please use a personal (mobile) phone number as well as a personal email address (i.e., one that is not likely ever to change)
- Send us your resume, cover letter, and headshot, as well as the requested information below.
- Resume should include all professional experience, paid & unpaid
- In your cover letter, please make sure you tell us:
- why a career in public policymaking interests you
- how a HillVets Fellowship will be a good fit for you
- how you will be a good fit for the HillVets Community
- Photo in uniform is fine, but civilian photo is preferred
- Fellowship requirements:
- Veteran, Reservist, National Guard, transitioning service member, or Gold Star family member
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
- Exemplary communication skills
- Desire to be an essential part of policy-making and the legislative process
- Humble and positive attitude while acting as your own best advocate
- Willingness to be a team player both on the Hill and in the HillVets community
A member of the HillVets staff will respond to your application package within 2 business days.
Applications for a HillVets Fellowship are accepted on a continuous, rolling basis!
Questions? Feel free to reach out: email@example.com